Falcon Predator EVO4+ LCD Pager Car Alarm with Remote Start
Free UK Delivery Available
OUT OF STOCK. Due date unknown
Part No: VMOD91
Manufacturer: Falcon Technology
This top end alarm not only has remote starting it also has a 2 way LCD Pager remote control. This high tech addition is the best way to keep a tag on your motor when in the pub, watching tv or round at a friends house. When the alarm is triggered the pager remote control will sound an alert and indicate on the LCD display which zone was triggered!! It will also show you whether the alarm is armed or disarmed and if remote starting is in process. All in all a fantastic bit of kit.
Remote start, dual stage shock sensor with warn-off feature, anti-hijacking, passive arming, passive locking, full central locking control with comfort closure are just a few of the amazing features offered by the Falcon Predator EVO4+
Incorporating a remote starter for automatic or manual vehicles the Predator EVO4+ lets you start your car's engine from the comfort of your house and leave to a ready warmed car. Remote start is compatible with petrol and diesel vehicles.
Also see the Predator EVO4
Need help choosing an alarm? Try our comparison chart.
- Modular alarm system for the best in security & reliability
- Includes Loud 118dB siren (upgrade to battery backup for £14.99)
- One x 2 Way LCD Pager Remote Control, beeps and vibrates when alarm goes off and display shows which zone was triggered!
- Includes dual stage shock sensor, other detectors available
- Anti-scanning Code learning Remote Control System
- Supports up to 4 remote controls
- Remote Engine Start with 3/6 hour auto start for battery charging/heating (see note 1 below)
- Turbo Timer (programmable option)
- Mute mode
- Panic feature from remote control
- Universal Central Locking Control (see note 2 below)
- Total Closure Facility (closes windows on vehicles with total closure, see note 3 below)
- Auxilliary output controlled from remote control (eg. for control of boot release)
- Engine immobiliser
- Last Door Arming/Passive Arming sets the alarm automatically (programmable option)
- Passive Locking locks the door automatically (programmable option)
- Flashing Hazard Lights on arm/disarm/activation
- Temporary shock sensor bypass from remote control
- Valet mode to disable alarm functions (from remote control)
- Full Anti Hijack (programmable option)
- Auto re-arm prevents accidental disarming (programmable option)
- Ignition lock/unlock automatically locks/unlocks doors when ignition is turned on/off (programmable option)
- Smart chirps intrusion indication
- Smart dashboard status LED
- Arm condition memory
- Defective Zone Bypass prevents false alarms
- Car Finder feature
- Secure Emergency Over-ride facility
- Bonnet protection by supplied switch
- Door protection where switches fitted
- Boot protection where switches fitted
Includes One LCD Pager Remote Control:
Additional Remote Controls Available (supports up to 4)
Remote Start feature is not compatible with Mercedes Vito/V Class or any SAABs that require the car to be left in reverse gear before removing the ignition key.
Note 1. Cars with Factory Fit Transponder Immobilisers
If your vehicle has a factory fit immobiliser which operates from a chip embedded in the ignition key you will need one of our Transponder Bypass modules in order to use the remote start feature of this alarm.
Note 2. Central Locking
If your central locking system only operates from the drivers door key (not the passengers) then you will need a 2 wire motor for your drivers door. Please ask if you are unsure.
Note 3. Total Closure / Window Closure
If your vehicle has total closure this alarm will close the windows without any additional interfaces. You can tell if your vehicle has total closure if the windows close when you hold the drivers door key in the locked position. If you don't have total closure and want to close the windows when the alarm is armed then you will need a window closure module.
Note 4. Cars with second Ignition position (ACC II) for heaters & aircon
If your vehicle has one turn on the ignition to turn the dash lights, radio etc on and a second turn to turn the aircon & heaters on then you will need an additional 5 pin relay available here.