Sniper X1 Car Alarm System
Free UK Delivery Available
OUT OF STOCK. Due date unknown
Part No: SNIPERX1
Manufacturer: Sniper Automotive
The Sniper X1 is one of the most affordable security systems available whilst also offering comprehensive protection against vehicle theft or intrusion.
The X1 is a fully upgradeable alarm system providing excellent security with two stage shock sensor, door, boot and bonnet protection, engine immobiliser and flashing warning LED plus a host of extra features normally only found on much more expensive systems.
Two Stage Protection: The two stage shock sensor allows the X1 to protect your vehicle before a break-in has even occurred. A light knock of bang will sound 3 chirps to warn the potential thief that the vehicle is alarmed. A heavier attack will sound the alarm's attention grabbing 6 tone siren.
Supplied complete with full instructions anyone competent with auto electrics will be able to install the Sniper X1.
Need help choosing an alarm? Try our comparison chart.
- 2 x compact remote control transmitters with blue LED
- 120dB 6 tone siren (upgrade to battery backup for £14.99)
- Includes 2 stage shock sensor with warn off, other detectors available
- Compatible with Falcon accessories
- Bonnet & boot protection
- Universal remote central locking (see note 1 below)
- Comfort closure (closes windows on vehicles with total closure, see note 2 below)
- Engine immobiliser
- Passive arming (programmable option)
- Passive door locking (programmable option)
- Boot release output
- Arm/Disarm confirmation chirps
- Silent arm/disarm facility
- Flashes hazard lights on arm, disarm and alarm activation
- Blue Flashing warning & status LED
- Anti-hijack facility
- Auto re-arm
- Ignition locking (programmable option)
- Panic alarm
- Arm condition memory
- Intrusion indication
- Emergency override
- Valet mode
- Include fitting instructions and window stickers
Note 1. Central Locking
If your central locking system only operates from the drivers door key (not the passengers) then you will need a 2 wire motor for your drivers door.
Note 2. Total Closure / Window Closure
If your vehicle has total closure this alarm will close the windows without any additional interfaces. You can tell if your vehicle has total closure if the windows close when you hold the drivers door key in the locked position. If you don't have total closure and want to close the windows when the alarm is armed then you will need a window closure module.